Bleach AMV - Ichigo VS Ginjo "My Name"

Yo minna,eu sei que este vídeo não tem nada a ver com a Akimeru,mas... eu gostei dele e quero que vocês deem uma olhada, que provavelmente vocês também gostarão.Comentem!Coloquei um karaokê.
My name is worthless like you told me i once was
My name is empty cuz you drained away the love
My name is searching since you stole my only soul
My name is hatred for the reasons we both know
Worthless empty searching hatred , who am i right now
You are fucking wearing me out
You are always dragging my down
You are the break falling from some nations sick man I dont need a gun to take back whats mine It's over It's over now
You are done wearing me out
My name is screaming like the sound of your heart failing
My name is loco like the motive that betrayed me
Screaming, loco, don't say you know who am i right now
You are fucking wearing me out
You are always dragging my down
You are the break falling from some nations sick man I don't need a gun to take back what's mine
It's over It's over now
You are done wearing me out
You wearing me out
You wearing me out
You wearing me out
 You wearing me out
You wearing me out
You wearing me out
You are the ancient history
But how am i right now
My name is revenge and i'm here to save my name
 You are fucking wearing me out
You are always dragging my down
You are the break falling from some nations sick man I don't need a gun to take back whats mine It's over (your fucking wearing me out)
It's over , it's over (you are always dragging me down)
You are the break falling from some nations sick man
I don't need a gun to take back whats mine
It's over It's over now Your done wearing me out.
Comentários
0 Comentários

0 comentários :

Postar um comentário